Chiropractic care is not a treatment for ADD/ADHD, but Parents have found Chiropractic helpful as an alternative natural, non-drug approach in caring for their child’s needs.
The classic signs that parents and teachers notice in a child suffering with ADD/ADHD:
- Inattention, hyperactivity and being easily distracted
- Difficulty concentrating and sitting still
- Inability to control impulsive thoughts and behaviors
- Easily distracted by noises and activities
- Always moving—fingers, hands, arms, feet or legs
There is a correlation between children who suffer from ADD/ADHD and upper cervical misalignments or subluxations. If you and your family are struggling with this situation, please give our office and call, and allow us the opportunity examine your child, and provide you with alternatives to the most common class 2 psychotropic drug recommendations.